- What is it made of?
The Avatar is comprised of three layers:
- Pin-core Latex
- The natural latex layer has tiny pin-cores to allow air to circulate.
- The latex moulds to the natural shape of your body.
- It minimises gaps between you and the mattress, providing pressure relief for back, hips and neck.
- Great option for allergy sufferers as it is hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites.
- Gel Infused Memory Foam
- Moulds to the body in response to pressure, evenly distributing body weight, and returns to its original shape once pressure is removed.
- Our memory foam layer is infused with energy-absorbing gel particles known for their cooling properties.
- The advanced gel particles dissipate heat and keep you cooler through the night.
- Support Foam
- Avatar’s base is comprised of a luxuriously thick layer of high density support foam, which provides the perfect platform.
- Cradles and cushions the latex and memory foam for optimal support and comfort.
- How does it feel?
Just like Goldilocks likes it, not too hard and not too soft.
- The feel of the Avatar has been designed to suit most sleepers.
- The layers of latex, memory foam and support foam cradle your body for optimal spinal alignment, no matter what your sleep position.
- Provides relief for your body’s pressure points.
- Do I need an ensemble base?
- The Avatar is suitable for any surface – slats, box springs, even the floor.
- Why does it cost so little?
- Your Avatar is hand-crafted in our factory and then shipped directly to you.
- We don’t have to worry about paying any middle-man commissions.
- We don’t have a bricks and mortar store so there are no retail store markups, rents or salespeople to pay.
- How does the Comfort Trial work?
- We want to take all the risk out of your purchase,
- Because we’re so confident that you’ll love your Avatar, we give you 101 nights to trial your new mattress.
- We suggest you give your body time to adjust to the mattress and in the unlikely event you want to exchange it, simply contact us. Too easy!
- How long will delivery take?
|Next Business Day *||2-3 Business Days||5-6 Business Days||3-12 Business Days|
|Sydney Metro||Adelaide Metro||Perth||NSW Country|
|Melbourne Metro||Outer Metro||Tasmania||VIC Country|
|Canberra Metro||NSW Regional||QLD Country|
|Brisbane Metro||VIC Regional||WA|
*Get your order in before 12pm for next business day delivery. Orders placed on weekends will be processed the following business day.
The times above are estimates only and can vary depending on your location.
- How much is shipping?
- Shipping is free to anywhere in Australia.
- Please be aware however that you should check when adding further items to your order. In most instances, an additional charge is associated with items other than the mattress.
- Why does it come in a box?
- There are many benefits for having your Avatar packaged in a box:
- It’s easy to get in your front door, up your stairs and around tricky corners.
- It means one person can move the box without help.
- Delivery is more efficient and less costly.
- Your Avatar has been compressed, rolled and vacuum sealed in plastic which protects against dust, mould and insects, ensuring that your mattress arrives to you completely hygienic.
- How do I set up my Avatar?
- This is the easy part.
- Take your Avatar box to its new room
- Open the box and set the mattress down on its new surface.
- Open the plastic with the handy cutter included in the box.
- Watch as the mattress expands to its full size.
- Your mattress will be fully expanded and ready to be slept on within 1-2 hours.
10. What are the actual sizes?
The Avatar mattress is suitable for any Australian standard bed size but is luxuriously thick with 30 cm of quality materials.
- Single: 92 cm (width) x 188 cm (length) x 30 cm (height)
- Double: 138 cm (width) x 188 cm (length) x 30 cm (height)
- Queen: 153 cm (width) x 203 cm (length) x 30 cm (height)
- King: 183cm (width) x 203cm (length) x 30 cm (height)